A Message from Denver Pop Culture Con/Comic Con
Together we’ve seen a lot of changes, but this is one we’re excited to share with you.
Pop Culture Classroom — our Denver-based education and community nonprofit formerly responsible for Denver Pop Culture Con/Denver Comic Con — is joining forces with the largest comic con producer in North America for FAN EXPO Denver.
This collaboration will:
- Attract even more world-class talent to Denver’s annual pop-culture celebration,
- Expand experiences and access for all ages, and
- Amplify local artists and vendors to a wider, national audience
FAN EXPO Denver will debut in 2022, and organizers are currently looking at every opportunity to host fans in late 2021 if possible.
FAN EXPO Denver will be everything you’ve come to know and love from Denver Pop Culture Con: same location and same awesome celebration of fandom, only now with even more to see and do.
FAN EXPO’s events (which include MEGACON Orlando, FAN EXPO Dallas, FAN EXPO Canada, and more) are known for welcoming some of Hollywood’s biggest stars and creators like Ben Affleck, Jason Momoa, Mark Hamill, Patrick Stewart, Sigourney Weaver, Gillian Anderson, Todd McFarlane, Jim Lee and presenting special events like 2019’s Back to the Future Reunion with Michael J. Fox and cast.
You can expect more information in the coming weeks, along with invitations to contribute to conversations about the future of FAN EXPO Denver.
For our part, Pop Culture Classroom will:
- Provide high-quality educational experiences at the FAN EXPO Denver with our Kids’ Lab, Gaming & Teen Lounge, and other programs;
- Serve as FAN EXPO Denver’s featured charity, providing vital funding for our nonprofit’s work;
- Focus our resources on doing more year-round in classrooms and communities to spark literacy, learning, imagination, and inclusive communities through pop culture.
We are so excited to be joining forces with FAN EXPO HQ to bring the Denver community a bigger and better convention than ever before.
Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for surveys and of course cool content, contests, and major announcements from FAN EXPO Denver and Pop Culture Classroom.
We know how important Denver Pop Culture Con is to everyone, including us, which is why we’re so excited to join forces with FAN EXPO HQ so we can continue to serve this special community and celebrate our fandoms to the fullest.
Thank you for being a part of Denver Pop Culture Con — this community doesn’t exist without you. While the past year has been rough, we can’t wait to embark on this new adventure and meet again soon with even more of a reason to celebrate.
See you soon,
Interim Executive Director
Pop Culture Classroom | Denver Pop Culture Con