Event Sponsorship Sales Representative
Pop Culture Classroom (PCC), a Denver-based arts & literacy nonprofit, is seeking an energetic sales professional to secure sponsors for our annual signature event: Denver Pop Culture Con (formerly known as Denver Comic Con).
This position is responsible for meeting an annual sponsorship sales goal via the following activities:
- Soliciting, cultivating and closing prospective sponsors
- Working with the PCC marketing and convention teams to ensure sales materials and presentations align with overall event goals and concept
- Working with PCC marketing and convention teams to ensure fulfillment of sponsorship agreements
- Being present at Denver Pop Culture Con from load-in to show through load-out and to oversee at least one volunteer in onsite fulfillment
This is a part-time commission-based position. A successful sales rep in this position could earn an estimated $25,000-50,000 in commissions in their first year, depending on performance. This is a contracted position without benefits. The Event Sponsorship Sales Representative reports to the Convention Director.
- Three years overall sales experience
- Demonstrated success at sponsorship sales
- Event marketing experience
- Knowledge of Denver Pop Culture Con and pop culture in general
- Experience with experiential marketing activations at events
Please send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com by Wednesday, September 18, 2019. No phone calls please.
Pop Culture Classroom is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the belief that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity