PARTICIPATE in educational sessions and activities that highlight the benefits and practical applications of pop culture in the classroom.
LEARN how they can improve their craft using pop culture media and other tools
CONNECT with other educators from across Colorado.
About Educators’ Day
Educators’ Day attendees can expect a day full of specially curated panel sessions presented by Pop Culture Classroom, as well as organizations and educators from the community.
Previous years’ have included panel sessions such as:
- Teaching Historical Inquiry with Pop Culture
- Fandom as Pedagogy: Geeking Up Your Classroom
- Pop Culture as Differentiated Products
- Local History with Dungeons and Dragons
- Anime Goes to College
- Ping Me: How Competitive Gaming Teams Use High-Performance Language
- Social/Emotional Learning through Dungeons & Dragons
- Social/Emotional Learning with Graphic Novels
- Video Games as 21st Century Literature