Thank you for your interest in Pop Culture Classroom’s Educators’ Day at FAN EXPO Denver: SPECIAL EDITION (October 29, 2021).
Pop Culture Classroom’s (PCC) Educators’ Day at FAN EXPO Denver: SPECIAL EDITION is an opportunity for educators – including, teachers, librarians, administrators, teaching assistants, homeschool educators, and education program students – to attend the convention, hone their craft, and learn how to exercise the power of pop culture in their classrooms!
- When is PCC’s Educators’ Day?
Friday, October 29, 2021
- Where is PCC’s Educators’ Day?
It will be held at the Colorado Convention Center (700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202).
- Who can come to PCC’s Educators’ Day?
Any educators interested in harnessing the power of pop culture in their classrooms. Our goal is to offer an inspiring cultural and educational opportunity that will provide instruction/recommendation practical and pedagogical practices in the classroom.
Before submitting your application, please review the following policies, by applying to participate in Educators’ Day you agree to follow these guidelines:
- Participants will receive one complimentary attendee day badge for Friday, October 29, 2021.
- The Educators’ Day complementary attendee day badge only applies to Friday, October 29, 2021.
- Participants are required to attend a minimum of two educational sessions and provide feedback on their experience.
- Applications are required to provide a copy of their school ID and, if accepted, maybe asked to show the ID when they arrive at the convention.
- Applying for Educators’ Day does not guarantee acceptance or inclusion in the event.
The Educators’ Day application will remain open until September 30 – qualified participants will be chosen on a first come first serve basis.
All applicants should be notified of the status of their application no later than October 13, 2021.
This form is expired. Please visit PopCultureClassroom.org/fanexpo for the current application.