Thank you for your interest in Pop Culture Classroom’s Kids’ Lab at FAN EXPO Denver: SPECIAL EDITION
Pop Culture Classroom’s (PCC) Kids’ Lab at FAN EXPO Denver: SPECIAL EDITION (October 29-31, 2021) is an interactive, family-friendly educational space dedicated to pop culture enthusiasts of all ages – kids, teens and adults! Located on the main show floor, the Kids’ Lab provides fans the opportunity to engage with multiple forms of pop culture media and highlights the power of pop culture in education and social-emotional growth.
The goals of the Pop Culture Classroom Kids’ Lab are:
- Offer interactive, hands-on, dynamic activities for attendees of all ages
- Introduce attendees to alternative approaches to education and careers in the arts and pop culture
- Celebrate and connect attendees with diverse creators, mediums, and media from across the pop culture spectrum
- Highlight the work of organizations, businesses, resources, and programs across Colorado.
At PCC’s Kids’ Lab, exhibiting and programmatic partners will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with FAN EXPO Denver attendees and engage with thousands of parents, kids, teens, and educators
- Highlight and promote their ongoing programming opportunities
- Promote involvement with Kids’ Lab through PCC’s website, promotions, printed and digital materials
- Engage attendees through ongoing activities on the Kids’ Lab floor and/or through stage programming (both dependent on space and availability)
Partners will receive a set number of complementary badges – kind and quantity of badges determined prior to the convention, and based upon level of involvement.
Guidelines & Policies
Before submitting your application, please review the following policies. By applying to participate in PCC’s Kids’ Lab, partners agree to follow these requirements:
- All Partners agree to:
- Abide by all show policies, guidelines, and requirements.
- Provide 100% free, inclusive, and family-friendly activities with an educational component.
- Complete and adhere to the Kids’ Lab Partner Agreement (below) – this document is unique to each partner and dependent upon level of engagement/interest.
- Exhibiting Partners receive physical space on the show floor and provide programmatic session(s)):
- Exhibiting partners must provide a minimum of two sessions on the All-Age Stage.
- Exhibiting partners must ensure their space is fully staffed and actively prepared to engage attendees during event hours (Fri: 4pm-9pm; Sat: 10am-7pm; Sun: 10am-5pm).
- Exhibiting partners must adhere to specific load-in, load-out, and exhibiting space guidelines and requirements provided PCC, the Colorado Convention Center, and FAN EXPO Denver.
- Programmatic Partners only provide programmatic session(s):
- Programmatic partners must ensure their instructors and/or representatives arrive at the convention center a minimum of one-hour proper to the start of their session (s).
- Programmatic partners must be able to present on any day and at any time during FAN EXPO Denver.