Event Will Feature Two Floors of Family-Friendly Attractions
(Denver, Sept. 12, 2022) — The Denver-based arts and education nonprofit Pop Culture Classroom today announced its latest community event: PopUP Denver 2022.
Taking place on Sunday, October 16th from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the McNichols Civic Center Building in Denver, PopUP Denver 2022 is a family-focused day of learning and entertainment, according to Pop Culture Classroom’s Education Program Manager.
“PopUP Denver will feature two full floors of activities and attractions that we think families are going to love,” said Slayter. “It’s a great opportunity for aspiring young creatives, kids who love pop culture, and their families and friends to make memories, learn, and exercise their creativity.”
Scheduled attractions include:
- Costume and Cosplay Showcase
- Video Games, Board Games, and Tabletop Role-Playing Games
- Kids’ Authors
- Kids’ Meetups for Nintendo Switch, Cosplay, Pokémon Cards, and Anime and Manga Fans
- Arts and Storytelling Workshops and Draw-Alongs
- Head-to-Head Augmented Reality Mario Kart Racing
- Arts and Crafts
- Character Creation and Story Lab
- Board Game Design Jam and Competition (Admission and Pre-Registration Required)
- Monster Mash Dance Party
- Zombie Makeup and Halloween Costume Prep Tutorials
- Space Oddity Live Action Role-playing Experience
- Exhibits and Workshops from Community Partners Like Denver Public Libraries, Denver Art Museum, Lighthouse Writers Workshop, Colorado School of Mines, Wings Over the Rockies, Denver Botanic Gardens, History Colorado and Level 7 Games
- • And more
Detailed information on PopUP Denver 2022’s attractions, community partners, and ways to get involved is available at PopCultureClassroom.org/popup
Admission is free for kids younger than 5 and $20 for attendees 5 and older, with discounts for purchasing packs of 4 or 6 tickets. An additional 10 percent discount is also available for military service members, first responders, educators, and employees of the city of Denver.
PopUP Denver 2022 tickets are on sale now from AXS at:
PopUP Denver ticket sales will help support Pop Culture Classroom’s free, downloadable history comics, year-round arts and storytelling workshops and summer camps, and other programs to inspire, educate, and connect students using pop culture.
Pop Culture Classroom is a Denver-based arts and education nonprofit that delivers high-quality, all-inclusive educational resources to school districts, teachers, and community organizations using comics, graphic novels, and related pop-culture media. Learn more at PopCultureClassroom.org/about
Media Contact: Chris Burley, email@example.com